Voice of God Narration:
“Emma Custis, a talent like no other. Join us on this documentary as we follow her incredibly journey, how she chased her dreams and fought to the top”
“It’s not all glitz and glam for Emma. Travelling is very
time consuming and takes up a lot of time in her life.”“Emma Custis, a talent like no other. Join us on this documentary as we follow her incredibly journey, how she chased her dreams and fought to the top”
Emma’s Narration:
“Ever since I was a young girl, you’d find me up in my room performing in front of the mirror; Emma Custis smashing it on some stage, the crowd going wild. It kept me going until I left home. I came to London where my dreams turned to reality. I’m still performing and dreaming in front of the mirror, expect now I share my dream”
For the talking head interviews all my characters felt comfortable
and were happy to improvise if subject matters were provided. “Ever since I was a young girl, you’d find me up in my room performing in front of the mirror; Emma Custis smashing it on some stage, the crowd going wild. It kept me going until I left home. I came to London where my dreams turned to reality. I’m still performing and dreaming in front of the mirror, expect now I share my dream”
Emma’s Interviews:-How she became interested in performing
-Who she was inspired by
-How thankful she is for the support
-How she got to the position she is in today
-Explain about the song she wrote- Jessie’s Secret
-Bane of travelling
Anais and Amy’s Interview:
-How long they've known Emma
-How they both know Emma
-How proud they are of Emma
-How exited they are she has succeeded
-How long they've known Emma
-How they both know Emma
-How proud they are of Emma
-How exited they are she has succeeded
Liam’s Interview:
-How long he has been her manager
-Hopes for her future
-Thoughts on her as an artist
-Success of her as a performer
-How long he has been her manager
-Hopes for her future
-Thoughts on her as an artist
-Success of her as a performer


No comments:
Post a Comment