When I presented my PowerPoint presentation to my teacher I received positive feedback and constructive criticism. A positive I received was that I had a good range of documentary styles; this including Voice of God narration and a compilation film. I believed these were the correct techniques to use as many documentaries that are similar to my own which have inspired me include these aspects. Examples of these I have included in my initial PowerPoint are 'JLS Revealed' and 'JLS: Eyes Wide Open.' The documentary I previously researched 'One Direction: 1D This Is Us' also follows similar techniques I hope to use in my documentary. Another positive I was given was that I had a good wide range of locations. I feel this is an important aspect to have when presenting a person to be a famous character, as in a way it can portray their success and fortune due to the fact they are in a variety of locations and moving around.
As well as positives I received improvements to make my documentary appear more successful. One of these improvements being I needed to create a strong powerful title. With thought and consideration I came up with the title 'Emma Custis: A Total Talent' which I feel associates to my documentary very well as I am presenting Emma to be a triple threat to the celebrity world with her three talents of swimming, acting and singing. I made these changes to my PowerPoint once I thought of the name. Another improvement I was given was to have an indefinite ending and end the footage with 'End of Part 1' or 'Coming up next' this is due to the fact I have a lot doing on my documentary and it will prevent the footage from appearing as to 'busy' or 'crammed' which is a danger. I have taken this point on board as I feel it will make my production appear as more successful.
No comments:
Post a Comment