Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Production Update


Example of zoomed image
Today I edited the images I collected of Emma together. I have them featuring on the screen for approximately half a second and then switching to the next. These images I feel represent Emma as a performing very clearly as the images are all associated with her ambitious career. Some images I have edited some that they zoom in, these are mainly on group images so that they zoom in and focus solely on Emma’s face. I got this task done a lot quicker than planning to so I was able to add a non-diegetic soundtrack today instead of when I was planning too. I made the decision to add the soundtrack of ‘Chrystal Fighters- Plage’ as I believed it worked well with the images. This means I am ahead of schedule; this puts me at an advantage as I now have more of an opportunity to edit. 

Below is a sample of the song I am using in my documentary: 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment