Friday, 26 September 2014

Production Update

Today I was scheduled to add a non-diegetic soundtrack to my production, however I had enough time to do this on Wednesday. This meant I was in a position where I was ahead of my practical production schedule; therefore today I made the decison to film. I had originally planned to film an interview with Emma on 5th October however as I am slightly ahead of schedule I made the decision to do so today. The interview intailed Emma telling the audience/viewers what inspired her to perform and how she got into the position where she was. This is only one of the interviews I plan to record, others include her thanking her fans and her thoughts/feelings about her new single release. I continue to be ahead of schedule which puts me at an advantage as I now have more time to perfect editing. As well as filming I also converted my files to MP4 via Format Factory. 


No comments:

Post a Comment