![]() |
| Emma Custis |
I chose to cast Emma as this role as these are in fact activities which she participates in, in reality. I felt by casting someone as this role who could actually sing and perform would increase the realism of the documentary. It is hopeful Emma will be able to give me true/realistic answers to interview hquestions as opposed to made up. Emma playing this role also gives me the opportunity to add home videos and pictures to the documentary.
![]() |
| Anais Dixie, Amy Durbin and Liam Hurley |
Other characters which briefly feature in my documentary are best friends Anais and Amy, and Liam, the Manager. Both sets of characters are interviewed about their relationship with Emma, how proud they are of success, and hopes for the future. I plan to film these interviews as 'talking head' format, with the possible addition of a non-diegetic soundtrack.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment