Monday, 15 September 2014

A Total Talent: Locations

The locations I plan to film my documentary in are all local to be and easily accessible. This means I am able to film when needed as opposed to be restricted. The talking head interviews with Emma are planned to be filmed in both mine and Emma's home. Both our houses I think are suitable for the character which Emma plays to be living in due to the decoration and interior of the rooms. The talking head interviews with Emma's friends, fans and manager I plan to film in school within selected locations e.g. the hall/corridors as I don't want all characters to appear to be in the same location.  Other locations which could possible be used would be a car, in which I would film Emma on the way to an appearance; and the music block at school where Emma has singing lessons.

Some possible locations for filming 

No comments:

Post a Comment