Sunday, 28 September 2014

Production Update

Example of home videos 
Today I was planning to film short snippets of Emma performing, including swimming, acting and singing, however at this stage I didn't feel this was essential. Instead I watched a series of Emma's home videos and selected ones which I felt portrayed my character in the correct way. Finding the correct videos to use took a long period of time as in total there were 10 DVDs which were all approximately 1 hour long. Once I found the correct video clips to use I had to save the DVD footage as an MP4 file so I was able to edit them accordingly in Adobe Premiere. I used several programs which weren't successful including 'Format Factory' and 'Lifehacker'  this wasted a lot of effort and time; however in the end 'Handbrake'. I was planning to do this task on 12th October, however I felt it was important to do it at this stage as I needed this footage in order to complete my opening scene of my sequence.
I was successful converting the videos using

 

No comments:

Post a Comment