
Today I made the decision to re-film the interviews which I filmed on 26th September as once uploading them on the computer and watching the footage in depth, I didn't feel the footage was strong enough for a number of reasons. When previously interviewing Emma I didn't write a script for her to follow. I provided her with subjects areas e.g. how you became famous etc. however I feel some subjects enough detail wasn't provided by Emma so this was considered to be an issue. Another problem I felt was the quality of footage didn't appear as high as it should have been. These are the reasons alone why I felt the need to re-film these particular interviews. When filming this time not only did I provide Emma with subject titles but I gave her a few points to include, this made her response appear as more in-depth and increased the realism of the answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment