Friday, 3 October 2014

Production Update

Today I took the opportunity to film interviews with Emma's fans. I went to an open location and planned to ask random members of the public; however when we went there there wasn't many people about and people we approached refused to be filmed or didnt have the time to stop. This meant I was only able to film my friends who were with me at the current time. When I returned home I also filmed members of my family which meant I got a range of different type of people including both males and females of different ages. My question to the audience was 'Describe Emma in one word'. Once edited it will create a montage of postive describing words about Emma as a performer. Today I didn't collect enough footage as there wasn't a wide rang of people who were approachable. This means I will have to film more interviews, I am considering visiting the location I previously did at a different time or moving to a different location which is considerd to be busier. I was initally planned to edit footage today but I had previously done so, therefore this is why I took the opportunity to do some extra filming. This puts me in a strong position as I am slightly ahead of schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment