Friday, 17 October 2014

Production Update

Today I began to edit the interviews of Emma which I previously filmed this included cutting each individual clip and editing them together. At particular points of the interview I overlapped the  'talking heads' with the overlay of images and videos which related to the subject matter of Emma's speech. Once I was happy with my editing and believed it was to a good standard I done some research on YouTube to find a non-diegetic soundtrack which I believe would correspond well with the on screen interview. I felt it was important that the soundtrack didn't take away the viewers attention from the interview itself as this was evidently the essential bit to clip. I looked at a variety of songs from different artists and genres and narrowed down my choices to two songs.  




Two songs which I was keen on adding to my documentary as the non-diegetic soundtrack to Emma's Interviews are below:

Title: Halo
Artist: Beyonce
Duration: 3.45 minutes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnVUHWCynig


Title: Say Something
Artist: A Great Big World (ft. Christina Aguilera)
Duration: 3.52 minutes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2U0Ivkn2Ds






 

No comments:

Post a Comment