Sunday, 19 October 2014

Production Update

Today I filmed a series of shots on the road. These are to be used to feature when Emma is being interviewed on the way to her song recording. It was proven difficult to get the camera to remain in a fixed position, however was done in the end. I needed to film a variety of locations so was prepared to drive to busy environments. Once these were filmed I uploaded them on the computer and converted them to MP4 files using programme 'Format Factory' I then made the decision to increase the speed duration by 1600% making the journey appear to be rapid. On the right is an example of the edited footage. Today our first cut was initially due however the date has been extended to Wednesday 22nd October. This gives me more time to edit the footage I have already obtained and make the first cut appear as successful as it could possibly be, in order for me to receive feedback from my peers and teacher.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment