Today I filmed a short interview of Emma in the car. I wanted for it to appear Emma was on the way to an appearance. Here I asked her to discuss with the audience the bane of travelling although it is an essential part to her career. I plan to edit this footage with the videos of roads which I previously filmed. I felt it was important to add this aspect into the documentary as it portrays Emma to still be a normal girl although she has a successful music career. In addition I also took this opportunity to film more establishing shots of the road from a different angle to previously; this time I filmed the shots from the side of the car opposed to straight on. This means I am slightly ahead of schedule. Friday, 28 November 2014
Production Update
Today I filmed a short interview of Emma in the car. I wanted for it to appear Emma was on the way to an appearance. Here I asked her to discuss with the audience the bane of travelling although it is an essential part to her career. I plan to edit this footage with the videos of roads which I previously filmed. I felt it was important to add this aspect into the documentary as it portrays Emma to still be a normal girl although she has a successful music career. In addition I also took this opportunity to film more establishing shots of the road from a different angle to previously; this time I filmed the shots from the side of the car opposed to straight on. This means I am slightly ahead of schedule.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment