Today I focused my time on finalizing the editing of my footage so far, so at this stage I was able to see if I needed to film any additional footage in order to make my documentary extract complete. This editing included the addition of titles such as 'Anais and Amy, Emma's Best friends' so the audience is aware who these characters are, as well as titles I had to chose the opening titles to use at the beginning and select a production company to use. I made the decision to use 'Vertigo Films' as this is considered to be a more urban company; I felt this was suitable to produce my documentary as Emma is currently an up and coming artist as opposed to be mainstream superstar. After editing all the footage I had by adding non-diegetic soundtracks, cutting clips and adjusting sound levels; I made the decision to film some additional establishing shots which could be used if needed.Wednesday, 12 November 2014
Production Update
Today I focused my time on finalizing the editing of my footage so far, so at this stage I was able to see if I needed to film any additional footage in order to make my documentary extract complete. This editing included the addition of titles such as 'Anais and Amy, Emma's Best friends' so the audience is aware who these characters are, as well as titles I had to chose the opening titles to use at the beginning and select a production company to use. I made the decision to use 'Vertigo Films' as this is considered to be a more urban company; I felt this was suitable to produce my documentary as Emma is currently an up and coming artist as opposed to be mainstream superstar. After editing all the footage I had by adding non-diegetic soundtracks, cutting clips and adjusting sound levels; I made the decision to film some additional establishing shots which could be used if needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment