Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Progeny: Roles/Script

Roles
Camerawork and filming- Abbie Toynton and Emma Slater
Editing- Abbie Toynton and Emma SlaterTeenage Boy- Liam Hurley
Young Boy- Alfie Wells
Voiceovers- David Deadman and Liam Hurley

Script
Voiceover played over home videos with the addition of eerie music 
Policeman: Liam Hurley I am arresting you on suspicion of child abduction. You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
Liam: No no it wasn't me

Voiceover played over flashbacks Liam has of the day Alfie went missing 

Policeman: This interview is being tape recorded and may be given in evidence if your case is brought to trial. The time is 2100 hours on Monday 12th October 2013. This interview is taking place at Hertford Police Station. My name is PC Waters. My role today is to interview you in relation to the abduction of Alfie Wells. Can you give your full name please?
Liam: Liam Hurley
Policeman: And your date of birth
Liam: 29th Novemeber 1996
Policeman: Can you confirm for the purpose of the tape that there are no other persons present in the interview room
Liam: Yes I can confirm

Policeman: Do you require the services of a solicitor?
Liam: No, I didn’t do it why won’t anyone believe me
Policeman: Can you tell me where you were on Saturday 10th October at approximately 1500 hours?
Liam: Over the local green with Alfie playing hide and seek
Policeman: So you let a six year old run of on his own?
Liam: Yes urm no it wasn't like that we were playing a game, I wouldn't put him in any danger (worried/concerned)
Policeman: But oh you did
Liam: I didn't do it no! (raised voice, can sense fear in his speech)

No comments:

Post a Comment